Can do...

I'll Bring:

Bang! w/Dodge City
Memoir 44
Around the World in 80 days
Too Many Cooks
For Sale

And here I thought I was gonna have a light pack this week... wink

Thanks much Doug. And thanks to everyone else who helped pick the games this week.

Looking forward to a night of gaming goodness.
A former member
Post #: 47
Sorry to let you know that Saboteur didnt make it today. Nor did Pit, but that supports only up to 8 anyway. I have Oriente and will bring it. If people aren't excited about it, I'd suggest just diving into the first set of games and playing fillers until the other games finish. Then we can play the second set of games. Or whatever.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 47
I have some extras in my car from this weekend (don't make fun of my portable storage facility) I have Ingenius, Sante Fe Rails and Twilight Imperium (not as hard as I thought).
I also have Therapy and Apples to Apples in the car. I put in this am Pirate's Cove, Rat-a-tat Cat, Circus Flohcati and Jambo. I believe we have plenty of choices and I think Scott has some that live in his car as well.
Ofcourse, Don can always bring the Settlers suitcase. In which case we can go to three games at a time instead of two. Hey, we're nothing if not flexible!!! biggrin
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 17
does anyone know if the coffee house is air conditioned?
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 35
does anyone know if the coffee house is air conditioned?

I think it is... I was pretty chilled in there last week. It was warm out and I'd left my house without a jacket. I remember wishing I'd brought it.