The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game shopping!

Game shopping!

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 103
If anyone is placeing a ThoughtHammer order, Memoir '44 is currently 35% off, so if you need more games to get to the free shipping amount, let me know as I am considering purchasing Memoir '44 after playing it yesterday.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin,

I believe Scott and I will be placing an order once Arkham Horror is released (supposedly late June/early July). Between the 3 games we want (Arkham Horror, Shadows over Camelot, Memoir 44) its $97.41. I'll throw in a card game or something to get us over the $100 mark. And the extra cool thing is, with a second memoir 44 set we can do OVERLORD SCENERIOS!!! Woooo!!! I want Scott as my partner, he doesnt lose at M44... biggrin
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 23
If anyone is placeing a ThoughtHammer order, Memoir '44 is currently 35% off, so if you need more games to get to the free shipping amount, let me know as I am considering purchasing Memoir '44 after playing it yesterday.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin,

I believe Scott and I will be placing an order once Arkham Horror is released (supposedly late June/early July). Between the 3 games we want (Arkham Horror, Shadows over Camelot, Memoir 44) its $97.41. I'll throw in a card game or something to get us over the $100 mark. And the extra cool thing is, with a second memoir 44 set we can do OVERLORD SCENERIOS!!! Woooo!!! I want Scott as my partner, he doesnt lose at M44... biggrin

If you do place an order give me a heads up ... there is one more game I am interested in
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 23

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin,

Bring it! tongue

We just would need to play some later scenario's with more tanks and artillery and terrain. I'd also have to find a partner, but if no one else is that interested in our group, I could try tapping one of the Saturday gamers as my partner...
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 105
Bring it! tongue

We just would need to play some later scenario's with more tanks and artillery and terrain. I'd also have to find a partner, but if no one else is that interested in our group, I could try tapping one of the Saturday gamers as my partner...

The overlord scenerio's are their own bag. There is only one in the rulebook: Omaha Beach. But there are a couple that are available for download: Ardennes (cut the Bastogne Corridor) and Sword Beach.

To see what an Overlord Scenerio looks like click me. I think that should have all the bits and pieces you are looking for. tongue

Also we would need a total of 6 to play an Overlord Scenerio. I know Scott, Don, and Joel liked it also. That would leave one more would-be commander.........
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 106
If you do place an order give me a heads up ... there is one more game I am interested in

Absolutely. When is your Munchkin Hero game slated to come out???
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 24
Bring it! tongue

The overlord scenerio's are their own bag. There is only one in the rulebook: Omaha Beach. But there are a couple that are available for download: Ardennes (cut the Bastogne Corridor) and Sword Beach.

To see what an Overlord Scenerio looks like click me. I think that should have all the bits and pieces you are looking for. tongue

Also we would need a total of 6 to play an Overlord Scenerio. I know Scott, Don, and Joel liked it also. That would leave one more would-be commander.........

I am definitely down for some '44 - where is my dice matbiggrin
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 25

Absolutely. When is your Munchkin Hero game slated to come out???

That is slated for July
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 59
HI Guys,
In answer to someone's question of what I have coming (after 5:30 my brain shuts off) the answer is
Plunder
Camelot Legends
Niagara
Lupus in Tabula
Saboteur
Goldbrau

I am now trying to be good. If I keep spending my ebay money on new stuff, I will have to keep selling for years.
So, for the July order, I can give you something to add to your order. There are still 16 things on my wish list.devilish
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 99
MmMmMmMmMmMm Overlord. Count me in.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 61
well, as I have always said "I am willing to try anything once" so if I am availabel when you want to do this, I might be willing to try and be a commander....confused