align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 21st Games

June 21st Games

A former member
Post #: 54
Filler Frenzy is fine for the first festive foray if thats what folks favor!
When did Friedemann Friese join our group?

I doubt I will be heading home before tonight, so I loaded up some games this morning: Saboteur, High Society, Caribbean and Ra plus the usual suspects in my trunk. Of these, High Socitey is a filler, similar in style to For Sale.

See you tonight.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 68
I have in the car
Fleas, Bang, Bean Game, Pirate's Cove, Amazonas, and TTREurope. As well as Apples Crate and Therapy.
C'mon, between Scott's trunk and my car, we could be set for weeks.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 110
Alright, here's lineup for tonight.

Game 1
======
Filler Frenzy for Five - Flochati, Frank's, and the festive farming of flatulence beans biggrin
(perhaps Zendo and Volcano too depending on Joel's arrival time)

Game2
=====
All in for a round or 2 of Saboteur!!!

Games 3a and b
============
Monsters Menace America (Megaclaw Lives! I'm rootin for the claw) - Doug, April, Scott
Nautilus (Once more into the breach) - Don, Bobbie, Joel

Looks like Scott and Bobbie have us covered for fillers. If Doug brings Monsters and Icehouse, I'll bring Nautilus and that should do it.

See everyone tonight.

Don
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 114
You got it boss... I'll pack up mah pyramids and mah plastic monsters... I really need to get Laurie to make me a bag for my pyramids... Or a bucket would be nice too... A bucket with a lid... Kinda like those buckets of margarita mix.... Hrm... would be a good excuse to make margaritas too! "But I HAVE to finish the bucket! Where am I supposed to stick my pyramids?" Now if I could just find margarita mix in a bag.................
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 69
Doug, do you realllly want us to tell you where to stick your pyramids? hmmmmmmm?
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 70
if you can wait, my 175 camels are on their way.........
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 115
Bobbie, are you suggesting I stick 175 camels up my rear??? If so, I doubt you would want them back........biggrin
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 111
Bobbie, are you suggesting I stick 175 camels up my rear???

That ain't right. Poor camels. Suffering the same fate as Lemmiwinks.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 23
I really need to get Laurie to make me a bag for my pyramids...

I'm still waiting to find out the size you need, Doug. Let me know and the bag will be done ASAP. Maybe even by next week.

Sorry-just couldn't come up with any appropriate "f" words for my posting...smile