addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July Thoughthammer order -- Good news everyone!!!

July Thoughthammer order -- Good news everyone!!!

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 116
Arkham Horror has been given an official release window of "On or about the same time as Origins". When is Origins you ask? June 29th to July 3rd! Thoughthammer has since updated their expected release to "End of June". I know there were a number of people that wanted to get in on the order so lets get it organized here. I know that Scott wants Shadows and Kevin wants Memoire 44 but I'm not sure what Joel and Bobbie want. Please post what you would like added to the order here (including you, Scott and Kevin).

Doug
====
Arkham Horror
(I reserve the right to add more to my order up until the point I push the "submit" button)
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 28
Laurie's July order: $23.64 plus tax
Carcassonne Princesses and Dragons $9.72
Carcassonne The Count $4.20
Carcassonne Traders and Builders $9.72

For an August order (Birthday ideas, Kevin!):
Around the World in 80 Days $24.67
Carcassonne The City $32.47
Carcassonne King and Scout $4.20
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 73
Hi Guys,
For the July order I would like
The Myth Fortunes Game $17.50

That's all for me for July (you can stop laughing now!!!)
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 29
My list consists of:

Bohnanza - $11.38
Lost Cities - $14.92

Total - $26.30

I am thinking about Samurai, I may wish to add - $25.97
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 27
Memoir '44 " $32.47
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 120
OK, so far we have the following order:

Arkham Horror
Carc. Princess & Dragon
Carc. The Count
Carc. Traders and Builders
Myth Fortunes
Bohnanza
Lost Cities
Memoir 44

so far we are at $132.38 so we easily hit the free shipping mark. Once I hear from Scott I'll pull the trigger.

I may also add Scream Machine to my order. I havent decided yet.
A former member
Post #: 55
I'm still interested in buying Shadows over Camelot, so please include that in your order. There were a couple of others I had been thinking about, but I think I'm going to try to get them by trading some old games away.

Thanks, Doug.

Edited to add: $32.47.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 42
Put me in for a copy of Lost Cities. I really liked it when Laurie taught me online last week. Again, I'll try to get Storm to play this. Either way, it looks like I'm ending up with a nice 2-player collection!

Lost Cities - $14.92
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 122
**BLAM!**

Pulled the trigger. Order made... $177 and some change.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 29
Doug,

I'll bring you money to cover my games and Kevin's games, and there is no tax, right? Would you prefer cash or check?