The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 6th Games

July 6th Games

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 86
The PLUNDER boat replacements are in the car - with many thanks to my Spanish Main Duplicates. I figured out where Isaac is familiar from. About a month ago I was in Seely and Kane's looking for Pirate's of the Spanish Main Cards and he was there with the owner (I think it was the owner) I was the person that didn't know Seeley's stopped selling trading cards!!devilish
NickAnner
NickAnner
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Hello, i'm kinda new to this but i'll try to use my powers of imitation to add my 2cents

First Pref:
Louis XIV
San Marco
Memoir 44

Second Pref:
san Juan
puerto rico
amazona

third pref:
hex hex
nautilis
carcasonne
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 141
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Nick! biggrin
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 131
Hello, i'm kinda new to this but i'll try to use my powers of imitation to add my 2cents

First Pref:
Louis XIV
San Marco
Memoir 44

Second Pref:
san Juan
puerto rico
amazona

third pref:
hex hex
nautilis
carcasonne

Nick, welcome, and nicely done with the voting. I'll see you tonight.

Don
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 132
The PLUNDER boat replacements are in the car - with many thanks to my Spanish Main Duplicates.

Excellent!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 142
Yer jus glad you dont have to be keelhauled.........
A former member
Post #: 64

Yes. Being mauled by werewolves or lynched by an angry mob is much more satisfying anyway....
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 133

Avast ye skalawag! I'll be the one doing the keelhauling, and you'll be the one swabbing the poopdeck before nights end. Arrrr!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 134
Looks like 8 said they were coming and two 4 player games are set to start off the night. What if someone who didn't sign up for the event online shows up at 6:30? As the pre-planning of games is a great idea, but can be broken by people showing up without posting they would on the event page. Albeit, why have the message board with event page if people show up without posting they would be?

There's really no possible way to have a perfect lineup. It was always meant as a guideline and not a set-in-stone plan. The great thing about this group is that we're all very flexible so I'm not really worried about shuffling things around on the fly. With that said I'll try to build in a fudge factor like last week and keep on asking people to RSVP.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 135

Yes. Being mauled by werewolves or lynched by an angry mob is much more satisfying anyway....

No no, drawn and quartered is definitely the best. The feeling is so, laxatizing.