addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 13th games

July 13th games

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 96
Bad- I already re-arranged things to accomodate Thursday this week - so I would be awake. I can't ask to shuffle their schedules again!
NickAnner
NickAnner
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
I will plan on being there wednesday the 13th. I'll bring a couple games with me.

Nick
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 144
I'm not sure what we're going to play, but my guess is that it will be mostly light stuff. Looks like we'll have 6 - 7 depending on Doug and Isaac.

I'll bring Bang!, Citadels, Alhambra, Hex Hex (thanks to Doug), and Carcassonne. I'm sure we'll find something.

Bobbie, thanks for rounding up some people for tomorrow.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 98
Okay, in the car, Amazonas, TTREurope, Pirate's Cove, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Apples to Apples, Therapy, and the card bag (so Don, if you want to leave Bang! home, you can). I don't Citidels. Margaret and Ed are both good with cerebral things so they would be up f or anything.love struck