addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 10th Games

August 10th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 178
Lets get the ball rolling with nominations. Please limit yourself to 3. I'll start:

Nominations
=========
1) Dungeoneer: Vault of the Fiends -- 4 player dungeon crawl with a strong "Take That" aspect.

2) Tikal -- I will get to play this game eventually!!!

3) RoboRally -- Limit 4 people, 3 flags, 1 map board. I'm guessing playtime to be about an hour that way. It'll be chaotic, but fun. biggrin

I was gonna put up Icehouse, but it looks like we will be doing that on Thursday night.

/cues the assimilation music

**Edit**
No matter what, I think if we have another large group (which I think this will be) I think a round or 2 of Werewolf might be in order again. I think everyone had a real blast with it (even you, Kevin). It would be a good way to introduce Ben's wife to the group. Jose, get yer butt out to the coffee house and get eaten!!! wink

Most likely Don will be taking over once he gets back from his trip. I'm assuming that will be some point this weekend. We'll do the same as last week, nominations till sat/sun, then voting. Its been a pleasure serving as your organizer for the last 2 weeks.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 116
You mean our carniverous leader don't you?

If you are doing Robo Rally does that mean Ruth is coming on Wenesday? If so, have her bring her bag of phones. She will understand.shock
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 180
Nono, Ruth will be in CT next week. From Monday afternoon thru Friday evening. I just wont tell her I brought RoboRally... ShSHhHShSHhshshhhshhh...
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 9
I was wondering if someone could give me a ride to both/either Wednesday and Thursday. I live on the corner of Suffolk and Dartmouth, which is just south of the Veteran's hospital and South UB. Here is my Phone Number in case anyone needs it:**edit**

Thank You

**Mod Edit**
Isaac, please email us your phone number. I'm just trying to save ya here buddy. smile I dont know what kinda bots crawl around these pages. I'm sure someone can give you a ride.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 45
I am going to nominate

Shadows over Camelot

Puerto Rico w/ Expansion

Saint Petersburg (This might be Nick's Game)
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 118
Dungeoneer
Shadows Over Camelot

for my third I would like to try either
Scallywags (card game) or Who Stole Ed's Pants (card game owned by Eddy Spaghetti) or Hispaniola (mainly card with aboard for scoring)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 184
Dungeoneer
Shadows Over Camelot

for my third I would like to try either
Scallywags (card game) or Who Stole Ed's Pants (card game owned by Eddy Spaghetti) or Hispaniola (mainly card with aboard for scoring)

Bobbie, since I already nominated Dungeoneer, and Joel nominated Shadows Over Camelot, why dont you use your 3 nominations for:

1) Scallywags
2) Who Stole Ed's Pants
3) Hispanola

Then you dont have to make a decision. This is just nominating, not voting.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 62
I was wondering if someone could give me a ride to both/either Wednesday and Thursday. I live on the corner of Suffolk and Dartmouth, which is just south of the Veteran's hospital and South UB.

Isaac, I can come get you. You're not too far away from me and I know right where you are. ;-)

Uhhh, I'll think of some games I want to play and get back to you all.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 63
My votes:

Tikal
Amun Re
Filthy Rich
Citadels

(There, I snuck in 4... sue me!)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 185
My votes:

Tikal
Amun Re
Filthy Rich
Citadels

(There, I snuck in 4... sue me!)

Scott,

As our resident lawyer, I would like to inform you of my intention to start legal proceedings against April for her flagrant inability to count. Now if you could draw up some documents with a bunch of that "Party of the 1st part" and "post hoc ergo propter hoc" stuff, we can get this party started!