addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Tuesday, August 30th

Tuesday, August 30th

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 214
April mentioned in another thread about wanting to do a 2nd gaming night. It just so happens Ruth will be out of town Monday and Tuesday of next week. April, if you are interested, I would love to have you teach me Attika.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 139
I see hexes, is this like settlers?
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 74
No idea, as I haven't played it yet. We'd all be learning together. I'd love it if we could do this at my house but am game either way. Hahaha. I live near the zoo.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 140
I can do the 30th.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 42
I see hexes, is this like settlers?

I don't think it's like Settlers at all, but there might be a small similarity. I really enjoy this game, you are all in for a good night. They have it on BSW if anyone wants to learn there as well. It plays very easy in person and online.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 185
I have something going on at 5 but may be able to make it later like 7-7:30.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 75
I'm good for the 30th, and 7pm sounds fine. If everyone is ok with it, I'd love to be able to do this at my house -- that way my animals wouldn't be left alone 2 nights in a row. Let me know if this works for you, otherwise I'll come out to the coffee shop.

Attika is a 4 player game... so let me know who's in.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 144
April, I am in and I know where you are and 7 pm is fine for me. Do you want me to bring anything?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 224
Looks like I am going to have to bow out. I have to work in the evening. Looks like you are going to have 4 without me anyways. I'm sure I'll get a chance to try it some other time.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 190
April, like I said, I have something at 5:15, but I can't see it going past 7:00 so I should be able to make it sometime between 7 and 7:30. I'll call you if it runs long. I do need some directions to your house and let me kow if I can bring anything.

Thanks,

Don