align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Borrowable Alhambra for Labor Day

Borrowable Alhambra for Labor Day

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 155
Hi Guys,
Yes, there is a game I don't own.
Can I borrow someone's copy of Alhambra for the Labor Day weekend?
I am attending a small, gaming picnic at a friend's and the people are not gamers, I just impose myself on them.
They love Ticket to Ride and I think Alhambra would be right up their collective alley.
If I can borrow one, please bring in on Wednesday evening.
Thanks
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 46
My copy is going to be busy that weekend, AS LONG AS I GET IT BACK FROM DOUG!!!wink

Any other weekend I'd be happy to lend it to you though, sorry!crying
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 232
You can have it back any time. You guys just havent been to the game night!!! tongue

I'll bring it tomorrow.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 82
You were supposed to bring it to my house tonight so that we could play it and Laurie could get it when she drops by after school. Tonight was your idea... and you bailed, for work no less. angry wink
A former member
Post #: 102
You're welcome to borrow mine, Bobbie. I'll bring it along tomorrow.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 156
hi scott, don brought me his. thanks anyway. see you later