The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Axis & Allies

Axis & Allies

A former member
Post #: 1
Are there any other gamers here interested in playing or learning how to play Axis & Allies?

As I said in my introduction, my kids and I go to Higher Grounds with our friends all the time (at least twice a week). Last week we juts happened to be there at the same time as your meeting - which is how I discovered you.

I don't know how many war-gamers there are in your group, but if anyone is learning how to play Axis, let me know. We're always looking for new players.

We have a lot of fun with it. We like to make our own custom boards (so it's not always Germany and Japan vs. US, UK, and Russia like the real WW2 game). Sure, you might only get one game in for a 4-hour gaming session, but it's a great sense of accomplishment when you send your son and his two friends home for the night in tears because you crushed them mercilessly...

Oh... wait a minute... sorry, I got off track there. devilish

Anyhow, if you're interested in playing, let me know. I'll design a board based on how many players are interested - or we can always play the old-school, standard 5-player game.

Richard
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 233
I'd love to play some time Richard. I havent played A&A since high school. Obviously I would need a refresher... biggrin
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 13
I love Axis and Allies, I also have the Europe version. Also the idea of a different than the standard start intrigues me.

Isaac
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 55
Richard,

I two have not played a& A since high school, almost 20 years. I too may need a little refresher.