The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 7th Games

September 7th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 197
I'm going to start another thread for the September GOTM pool. With that in mind I'm still taking game nominations this week except please limit yourself to two games. I'm not sure if thsi is the right number be we'll see. You nominations can of course be old or new games. If it's a new game please list if you can teach or if you would like someone to teach for you. There may be some cross over this week with the GOTM games, but that shouldn't be a big problem. Alright, nominate away!

I was going to put up Knights and Cities, but I think I setup a seperate night for that one.

Nominations
----------------
Attika - I'm willing to teach
Tower of Babel - Can't teach
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 53
I'm going to start another thread for the September GOTM pool. With that in mind I'm still taking game nominations this week except please limit yourself to two games. I'm not sure if thsi is the right number be we'll see. You nominations can of course be old or new games. If it's a new game please list if you can teach or if you would like someone to teach for you. There may be some cross over this week with the GOTM games, but that shouldn't be a big problem. Alright, nominate away!

I was going to put up Knights and Cities, but I think I setup a seperate night for that one.

Nominations
----------------

JPK- Nominations
-------------------
Princes of Florence - Can not Teach(CNT)
Shawdows over Camelot - CNT
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 158
Joel can't count!!!

Ingenious (4) I can teach
Fearsome Floorstongue
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 199

Nominations
----------------

JPK- Nominations
-------------------
Princes of Florence - Can not Teach(CNT)
Amun-Re - CNT
Shawdows over Camelot - CNT

I could take a shot right now but I think I'll leave the floor open for someone else.
A former member
Post #: 103
Nominations

Mississippi Queen (can teach)
Taj Mahal (can teach)
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 14
I am interested in Cities and Knights on a seperate night.

Also I can teach Tower of Babel or Attika, if their respective owners don't want to.

Isaac
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 235
wow! Lots of good stuff out there already... I'll add two more:

Zendo (will teach)
Ticket To Ride U.S.A. (will teach but dont expect mercy)

I loves me some Zendo, and I really wanna enter the TtR tournament in Maryland, so practice would be nice.

**Edit**
I would also be interested in the Cities and Knights. Its the only part about Catan that appeals to me, so I would like to give it a shot.
Ben
hakthir
Portland, OR
Post #: 27
Here's my nominations:

Carcassonne - can not teach
Bang! with Dodge city - can not teach

Someday I'll play a game enough that I can teach.
Eddyspaghetti
Eddyspaghetti
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
Ok, I'll throw in a couple.

Summer Camp (I can teach)
Bang Dodge City (Just so someone that has been wanting to, can play it)biggrin
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 236
Summer Camp? Ed, you have found a game I have never heard of! Not easy to do! I shall have to scoot over to BGG and see what this is all about.......