The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 7th Games

September 7th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 240
My copy of TtR is out on loan, so we will have to use Bobbie's. I'm pretty sure it travels in her car anyways. I do not own Niagara. I know Joel does, and I'm pretty sure someone else owns a copy too.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 166
TtR USA and Europe do live in the car.

I can bring Niagara - I had to come into work today at 7:30, so I have hours between end of work and gaming and I will have time to go home and get it.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 208
My copy of TtR is out on loan, so we will have to use Bobbie's. I'm pretty sure it travels in her car anyways. I do not own Niagara. I know Joel does, and I'm pretty sure someone else owns a copy too.

Sorry Doug, I thought for sure that you bought that one because of all the cool bits.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 209
TtR USA and Europe do live in the car.

I can bring Niagara - I had to come into work today at 7:30, so I have hours between end of work and gaming and I will have time to go home and get it.

My plan to share the game bringing burden obviously backfired. Thanks for saving the day.
A former member
Post #: 106
I know there's interest in Princes of Florence, but I'd like to get Scott's take on that.

I wouldn't recommend Princes of Florence for the third spot if people are tired. There's a lot of planning and thinking ahead involved, and it's not as easy a game to "get" as most of the ones we've played. That said, I'll bring it and if people want to play it, great! It's one of my favs.