addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Another Arkham Horror

Another Arkham Horror

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 248
I have recieved a few emails from people requesting to get in on a game of Arkham Horror. The game on Wednesday I am going to limit to three, not to exclude people, but to limit the playtime so we arent playing Arkham all night. I would be more than willing to either:

a) Run Arkham again next week.

or

b) Run a session on an alternate night. (Like a Tuesday or Thursday)

What would be more convenient for those interested in Arkham?
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 51
Anything but Tuesday or Thursday!! *laugh* However, my Wednesdays are shot until October so I'm pretty much out of AH for the next few weeks. crying
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 91
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are always good. Every other Sunday/Friday and Tuesday/Saturday (alternating pairs) are also good, except the 2nd Friday of every month beginning in November. There, did you get that?
A former member
Post #: 8
In the FUTURE, Thursday would be great for me.biggrin
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 174
I cna do a Tuesday or Thursday if I know in advance. The second Tuesday of the month isn't great, but I can work around it. Or a Wednesday. I am back on regular hours, so I work until 5:30 and can't be to the coffee house until 6 - 6:10, depending on traffic.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 252
Ok, it looks like in the near future an off night game might be our best bet. Then once Laurie frees up a little bit I can run another early Wednesday game. Mr. Spaghetti, you said that in the FUTURE Thursday would be good. How far into the FUTURE are we talking about?
A former member
Post #: 10
Well before we finally get flying cars.

And houses on the moon.

In fact, this week is good.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 256
This week is a bad week for me, as is next week (for off nights). We'll figure something out. Arkham Horror aint going anywhere.