addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 26th Games

October 26th Games

A former member
Post #: 54
Come on Jenna ,,,, Help the man out. wink
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 22

If there are enough investigators interested, I can run Mansions of Madness. I think there are a couple of scenarios out of the main game that we haven't tried, and I have one of the print on demand scenarios as well (the second one should arrive eventually)...

Andy

You seemed so excited at the prospect of werewolf though! surprised you're not running that...
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,604
Betrayal at House on the Hill?

Elder Sign?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,885
OoOoOoOh!!!! I'd love to try that, Rodney.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,607
Is anyone else interested in playing Elder Sign? If there is enough interest I'll offer it up for slot 1.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 284
Its Halloween. I'll play Elder Sign or Mansions of Madness.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 280
I'll officially offer

Slot 1

Mansions of Madness

Up to 5 Players

120-150 Minutes
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 453
Awesome, Thank you Andy.

I'll officially offer

Slot 1

Mansions of Madness

Up to 5 Players

120-150 Minutes

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,886
Aaaaand it looks like I might not be able to make it this week either. I'll know more soon. I better damn well be able to make it the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Its not Thanksgiving without a game of New England...
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 237
My two friends wanted to come but I don't want to block out a game for everyone else... how many games are being run?? Is there room for me to take 3 seats in something?