The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 26th Games

October 26th Games

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,610
My two friends wanted to come but I don't want to block out a game for everyone else... how many games are being run?? Is there room for me to take 3 seats in something?

Fearsome Floors plays with 7 players, Elder Sign will play up to 8, both Witch's Brew, Curse of the Mummy, and Guillotine will play 5.

I guess what I'm saying is bring em along... we'll work it out :)
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 238
OK great... well then please sign me and my two friends, Jen and Melissa up for Elder sign or Mansions of Madness, doesnt matter which one as long as we are all in the same game... =) thx!!
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 4
I'm up for investigating the mansion.
A former member
Post #: 10
Add me to whatever is not Mansions of Madness in slot 1.
Thanks!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,389
Put myself down for more suffering, i.e. Mansions.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,390
Its Halloween. I'll play Elder Sign or Mansions of Madness.

Which one would you prefer?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 25
Put me down for one of them, too. I guess I'll say whatever game Mark isn't playing...er and that's not because I think he's some kind of jerk I don't want to play with I just figured I'd give him first dibs on that choice.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,051
Are we going to need another game? I can run Das Schloss or Hellrail or something else.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,887
Put me down for one of them, too. I guess I'll say whatever game Mark isn't playing...er and that's not because I think he's some kind of jerk I don't want to play with I just figured I'd give him first dibs on that choice.

No No... Your first instinct is correct. Mark is a jerk. wink
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,888
Jenna, you should bring your games. Looks like there are gonna be a number of people coming so 3 games is prolly better than shoehorning people in. I can't speak for Elder Signs, but if its like Arkham Horror, you would NOT want to play that with 8 people. And a 7 player game of Fearsome Floors is just silly chaos. Its fun, but not really much of a game...