Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,603
I happened to go over the rules for Torres tonight because I plan on giving it a try with my family tomorrow. I have the newer version of the game and noticed that some of the rules have changed from the original version. This has been confirmed from the designer according to BGG.

Carrying over blocks and placing them on another stack is allowed even if the new stack has more than three pieces. Placing more than three blocks on a turn is allowed. Blocks not used in a round can also be carried over into the next round, they do not have to be discarded.

After drawing three action cards it is your choice whether or not to discard two cards to the top or bottom of your deck.

I thought it played fine with the original rules but thought these new options might make things even more interesting?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 21
Placing more than 3 blocks AND carrying them over round to round is crazy. I feel like that's major incentive to just not build first round and just take a low score for that turn order privilege.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,050
Yeah, I'm not sure I like the new block rules, though the card one seems interesting. I assume you guys played where you all had your own deck of 10 cards?