addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone want it?

Anyone want it?

Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 299
I think Denise would like Pastiche, so I'd be willing to take it off your hands.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,665
Are you coming tonight Andy? If so I'll bring it along.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,692
The Golden City.

This is the German edition of the Michael Schacht game. English rules included. Game components are language independent.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 299
The Golden City.

This is the German edition of the Michael Schacht game. English rules included. Game components are language independent.

I almost bought this a few weeks back, so sure I'll take it.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,703
Rails of New England
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 769
Ill take it, this seems right up my alley.

At some point I am going to come up with a cull/trade list Ive got 10-20 games collecting dust that need to move on...
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 639
Rails of New England

Did you ever get this on the table? What happened?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,704
Never played it... frustrated with the rules and components. If they don't want to take the time to produce a game that's playable right out of the box, then I don't want to take the time to play it. I'm starting to feel the same with Fantasy Flights games as of late.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,758
Red November
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,763
Kingdoms