addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 9th Games

November 9th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,890
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Conquest of Nerath - Andy - Filled - (Andy, Don, Mark, Doug)
Ninjato - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Kyle, Jeff, Mike)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,620
I read the rules to Ninjato last night and can run that in slot 1 for anyone interested. 2-4 players 60 min.

Rules
Video
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,891
I'd really like to try Kingdom Builders at some point, Rodney. Not in 2 weeks tho. We have to play New England in 2 weeks. I'm curious to see how Ninjato plays. I would have hopped in on it, but I have a previous engagement with a game of Dragon Risk. It's got die rolling, so I figure I can at least beat Don....
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 6
I'm in for some ninja action.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 608
Conquest of Nerath - Andy - Filled - (Andy, Don, Mark, Doug)

Haha. I'll try to catch it next time. I hope you fellows work the kinks out of it...
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,892
It has a few kinks, does it? I don't know much about it. I've just watched the Dice Tower review, that's all.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 609
I'm just assuming there will be a rules cock-up or two the first time out. smile
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,894
AH, well, as to that. I don't really plan on paying attention to the rules all that much. My winning strategy is to suggest that Don and Mark be an alliance while Andy and I form up. If all goes as planned, I will win regardless of the rules of the game as their team will be crippled by infighting and Don's poor die rolling skills....
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,055
...suggest that Don and Mark be an alliance...

Are you going to try to sweeten them up with a song? I think your plan has a fatal flaw.
A former member
Post #: 12
Ninjato if there is a seat, please!