addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 23rd Games

November 23rd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,902
I'm guessing you'll have a 5th as I can't see Isaac missing GoT unless he's got Thanksgiving plans...
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,903
Rodney, after combing through your anemic collection of 1300+ games, if you can find them, I would like to borrow Dixit Odyssey, Telestrations, and especially What's Yours Like? - I think they'll really get a kick out of that one. Thanks!
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 620
Game of Thrones please.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,714
New England, please thanks.

Word to the wise-if you haven't spent a Thanksgiving eve at UB yet, wear a sweatshirt. (They try to conserve energy over the long weekend.)

Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 289
I've never played New England, so I'll give it a go.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 37
I'd like to sign up myself and a guest for Game of Thrones but ill bow us out if that ends up forcing out some regulars.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 37
Game of Thrones please.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 38
Also hoping for House Greyjoy, the most badass house.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 621
my buddy dan agrees with you.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 13
Game of Thrones please.