addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 30th Games

November 30th Games

A former member
Post #: 62
Thanks Giving was good. Went to sister-in-laws house in Buffalo. After dinner we sat down to play a game. Again it was "Ticket to Ride" or "Settlers of Catan". I bring lots of games with me ( Power Grid , Puerto Rico, Acquire, Santa Fe Rails and Oregon ) to get them to try other games but they love those two. So it was TTR and my one sister-in-law won again with my wife coming in second. I was glad about that because she always comes in last. She also was not feeling good a few days before. All in all ,,,, it is good to play games with the family.
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 14
I'll play Panic Station.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 42
Anyone else coming? I'll happily check out Panic Station but id play something heavier, too.
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 745
Anyone else coming? I'll happily check out Panic Station but id play something heavier, too.

Ugg I wish. This is a crazy week for me with report cards, conferences and going out of town on Friday I think I am going to have to sit out this week.
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,642
Hey guys, unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. An important family matter came up and I must attend a family dinner tonight. (my daughter got engaged last night) Yikes I'm officially old!

My apologies. I'll run Panic Station next week.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 623
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,065
Wow, congratulations Rodney!

Hopefully tonight will be the last night I have to miss because of this move. Only a couple of rooms left to finish cleaning out at the old house.
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 289
That's wonderful news Rodney, congratulations.

Enjoy your dinner and try not to miss us too much!
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 290
It's looking like I won't be able to make it out for gaming tonight.

Hopefully I'll see everyone next week!
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,396
Congrats Rodney!!!