addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 30th Games

November 30th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,397
Anyone else coming? I'll happily check out Panic Station but id play something heavier, too.

I'll be there, and I believe Jeff and Isaac will be there as well. I can play something that will run for about 90 minutes, but I can't really do anything longer. If the three of you wanted to setup something more meaty, I don't mind sitting out this week.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 43
Don, come tonight. We'll play some fun games and then ill try and get Isaac to drag Jeff and myself through shogun.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,398
Don, come tonight. We'll play some fun games and then ill try and get Isaac to drag Jeff and myself through shogun.

Sounds like a plan.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 624
I will be a few minutes late, though shouldn't be too many.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 747
Congratulations Rodney! smile