addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 7th Games

December 7th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,399
Signing myself up for panic station.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 239
Please sign me up for panic stations... if I am not there at 630 let someone else jump in, but I am 90% sure I can leave work early to come in time
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 749
Well I dont think GoT would be that great with 3. Ill bring it just in case but maybe some other options too. I'll bring Le Havre, Merchant of Venus and I am tempted to bring Runewars but I know that would be a long night. Though with 3 players it might not be so bad.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 24
I may or may not make it tonight. Don't wait. If I show up, I'd play whatever Ryan puts on the table.
A former member
Post #: 13
I'm kind of on the fence for tonight. I hate to be all non-committal but work and home life both have demand for today. On the other hand I haven't been able to make it in a few weeks. Analysis paralysis!
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 290
Panic Station, please!
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 351
Maybe... might...
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 750
with all you fencesitters I have no idea what to bring... oh well Ill do the best I can.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 47
3rd floor baldy is crowded with people studying. I'm at the one free table. Is there an alternate UB location?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,645
After quickly glancing over the rules for panic station it appears I misunderstood a couple rules. I don't believe they would've had any major effect on the outcome but I could be wrong. I'll post what I missed tomorrow.