addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 21st Games

December 21st Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 52
If its cool I'd bring a +1 guest into both of Rodney's games.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,718
I'm fighting a cold and I'm not going to be able to make it.

Isaac, I know I promised Tammany Hall. Sorry.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,656
Sure I don't mind.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 630
No worries joe, I had something else come up and was torn between, but now I am free. We will get it in when i get back sometime.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 756
I dont know if we are going to get enough for AoS Paul we may have to come up with an alternate plan. Do you have any interest in trying to give Runewars a go?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,657
FWIW: I'm not against a game of AoS if it were to be in the 2nd slot and Andrew and guest didn't mind putting off Lancaster for a week.

I know Andrew expressed interest in AoS also. Although with my inexperience I don't know if I could handle some of these brutal maps you guys are talking about <g>.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,919
I'll bring something along. Glen More looks awfully dry. I may be missing out on a great game, but after watching some reviews it looks like a pretty bog-standard cube pusher. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know (no Doom, I wont have time to get the play pieces in order).
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 53
FWIW: I'm not against a game of AoS if it were to be in the 2nd slot and Andrew and guest didn't mind putting off Lancaster for a week.

I know Andrew expressed interest in AoS also. Although with my inexperience I don't know if I could handle some of these brutal maps you guys are talking about <g>.

AoS is just fine with me, however I wouldn't mind playing something other than Rustbelt, I've played a bit too much of that and would love to try a different map. I've played Trisland, Portugal, and some European map with black cities all along the edge for reference.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 623
That was Germany.

I'd love to come out for AoS tonight, but I am way behind on Xmas prep. sad
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 41
Ryan, I'm not sure about runewars. I guess it'd work if you don't have to teach it, but I'd rather try for a shorter game in slot 1 and maybe we can make AoS work for slot 2.

I don't know play times, but I still have these games on my "like to learn/play" list:
Vikings, Thebes, Chinatown, El Grande, Imperial, Tikal.

Otherwise, I'll play whatever.