addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Reef Encounter rematch!!!

Reef Encounter rematch!!!

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,924
I haven't played a spielbyweb game in ages, so I thought I would set up a rematch of last Wednesday's Reef Encounter game. Mark, Ryan, Paul, if you are interested head over to spielbyweb.

Game Info:
RE Rematch
password: password

If you don't care to play, let me know and someone else can jump in.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 43
I've joined. My first Spiel game, hope I don't need a how-to-play podcast on it...
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,929
Fortunately, you can keep restarting your turn with no penalty until you figure it out. It's not a hard interface to figure out, and if you have any questions you can just ask. If Ryan and Mark don't sign up in the next couple days I'll open the invite to anyone. I just wanted to give them a shot at a rematch.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,933
Ok, I'm opening this up to anyone who is interested in playing. Right now its just Paul and myself. We need two more!
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 760
oh I just saw this, ill jump in if there is still room...
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 761
sneaky passwordcool
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,935
Yes! exceedingly difficult to crack... I was considering using the cryptic "1234", but I didn't want to make it too difficult for you guys to join. Speaking of, we still have room for 1 more!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,936
If we don't have a 4th by tomorrow morning I'll launch it as a 3 player game. Not sure how that changes the dynamics, as I've only ever played it with 4 shrimp-wranglers...
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,938
And they're off!