align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 4th Games

January 4th Games

Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,083
I'm not ready to tackle Super Dungeon Explore yet, but I was thinking of running Dungeon Run and/or Sentinels of the Multiverse.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 17
ATTN: New People

UB usually turns down the heat a bit during semester break. You may want to throw an extra shawl in your game bag.

Shawl? I don't have a regular shawl where am I supposed to get the extra one from??

I'll play Dungeon Run and/or Sentinels
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 301
I'll try what Jenna decides to run.

Andy
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,934
Put myself in Jenna's game. I vote for Sentinels!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,402
I'm not ready to tackle Super Dungeon Explore yet, but I was thinking of running Dungeon Run and/or Sentinels of the Multiverse.

Played this over the holiday Jenna and ran into some issues. Some fuzziness in the rule book for sure. Looking forward to giving it another shot sometime soon.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,403
Added myself to German Railways.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 630

Played this over the holiday Jenna and ran into some issues. Some fuzziness in the rule book for sure. Looking forward to giving it another shot sometime soon.

Which one?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,404

Which one?

Super Dungeon Explore
A former member
Post #: 17
Hey Doug,

You missed me on German Railways. Or did I miss something?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 65
I'd play something else if we got another group. Mark what are you playing? Mike are you going to make it this week?