add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 11th Games

January 11th Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 71
I'm very eager to play Ora, depending on when UPS comes I should have my copy tomorrow. I would love to get a game of that in tomorrow night but if it's not going to work out with timing I can wait another week.

I'll probably just join whatever else breaks out in 1st slot. I'll bring Quebec with me, I've been enjoying that its a great cube pusher.
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,687
Ora does have a fast version of the game that is supposed to play in an hour. It basically uses less cards and gives free resources each turn. Although I'm sure we wouldn't get the full experience of the game as there are exactly half the number of rounds than a full game (12 versus 24).

I too wouldn't mind playing a game of Flashpoint before trying Ora. We can decide at that time if we want to try the short or full version.
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 303
Sounds great Rodney.

I'd like to sign up for Flashpoint, followed by Ora et Labora please!

user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 18
Put me in for Ora.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 45
Flashpoint and ora please.