addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 18th Games

January 18th Games

Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 301
I'll be zombie bait if you don't mind.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 305
Doh, missed it because I was doing dishes...

If there are two more that want to play Urban Sprawl, let me know and I'll bring a copy (preferably before Tuesday night).

Otherwise, I'll sign up for something Wednesday.

Andy
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 241
I would like to be eated by zombies please!!!
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,085
Zombie bait please
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 73

If there are two more that want to play Urban Sprawl, let me know and I'll bring a copy (preferably before Tuesday night).

Andy

I wouldn't mind checking out Urban Sprawl if you need another person. But I'm fine with whatever else breaks out.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,699
I don't think I'll be making it this Wednesday. I'll be working late and probably wouldn't be able to get there any earlier than 8pm. Keep me posted on your thoughts of both urban sprawl and the zombie game.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 306

Andy

I wouldn't mind checking out Urban Sprawl if you need another person. But I'm fine with whatever else breaks out.

I have Urban Sprawl with me, so if we can get a 3rd player we can give it the Ora et Labora treatment and have two games going. Otherwise, I'm flexible with what to play.

Andy
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,407
I'm looking for a game, but can't commit the time for Urban Sprawl. I'll throw some stuff in the bag and see who shows up gameless.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,086
Don, if you want to be zombie bait you can take my spot. I'm not feeling very well so I think I'm going to stay home.