addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 1st Games

February 1st Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,955
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Dark Minions - Doug - Filled - (Doug, Kyle, Jeff, Mark)
Galaxy Trucker - Andy - 1 seat available - (Andy, Joe, Jenna)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,956
I'm gonna run Dark Minions. Its a Dice game somewhat similar to Airships in that you use different dice to generate actions. These actions are used to send your evil minions to attack towns and towers (which let you level up and gain better dice), spawn new minions, or even hire evil overlords to help you with your nefarious plans. I suspect the game will take prolly 90ish minutes with rules explanations.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 308
I have a few newer games I want to try, but I've been wanting to get this to the table for awhile, and have been on a Vlaada kick, so it shall continue:

Slot 1

Galaxy Trucker

2-4 Players

60 minutes (I wouldn't be surprise if, with rules, this gets over 90)

For now, I'll hold a slot for Denise to join us as well.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 303
Galaxy Truckers? I know Ryan will be in this since it is so much like Eclipse :)
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 309
I'm looking forward to understanding Mark's comment!

Denise now has a concert to go to, so her spot is open to Ryan (or anyone else)!

Andy
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 304
I'm looking forward to understanding Mark's comment!

Denise now has a concert to go to, so her spot is open to Ryan (or anyone else)!

Andy

You had to be playing Eclipse at NBW to hear Ryan's comment about Galaxy Trucker.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 773
If there are the numbers to support a third game, ive been aching to get merchant of venus to the table again before my hours of work on my print and play get obsoleted by the new version.
A former member
Post #: 20
Dark Minions would be great.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 20
Dark Minions please.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 305