addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 1st Games

February 1st Games

user 6770940
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
I didn't notice message board before, I'm in iif there is room in anything!
Rochester, NY
Post #: 47
I would have been up for print n play MoV. I didn't know you had that, I played the new version and wasn't impressed.

With that aside, I'd love to play AoS. Oh wait.

What does Jenna mean veto...

I'd be in on whatever Ryan runs.
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 778
what new version are you referring to? As far as I know it hasnt been reprinted...
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,715
Rodney are you still coming? How do you feel about running Carcacola? I mean Agrisonne... er wait, Walnut Grove?

I can run Walnut Grove. 1-4 players 60 min. I haven't read the rules yet but their only 4 pages long and one is for setup so I'm assuming it's fairly simple.

I'm probably only going to be able to stick around for one game. Or possibly two if its short.

Ryan I'll have Rails of New England with me. And Mark I'll have The Golden City with me as well.

Off to read the rules.
user 6770940
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
it looks like a 5 player game of thrones could be possible........?
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 779
While You guys play with your walnuts, I think Paul and I might give Twilight Struggle a go
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 462
Ryan, have you been taking lessons from Mike?
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 780
Im sorry that Walnut joke was low hanging .... well okay I will stop now.
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 245
Im having car issues... please take me out of Andy's game as I prob wont make it in time