The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Bacsim Feb 4th

Bacsim Feb 4th

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 641
Grant's slackin', so I'm going to start this one.

I'm trying to rustle up a game of Battlestar Galactica for noon. I need two more players to get to the magic 5. I don't like playing with 4 or 6 because the sympathizer rule gets on my nerves. If I can't get 5, we'll probably play DS or something.

Let me know here.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 966
Slacking is fun!

Looks like another good crowd is shaping up. I don't think we've got an 18xx game pre-arranged yet, so we may be available for *actual* gaming. biggrin
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 78
I'll definitely be there. I'm looking to get Ora & Labora to the table and would like to play an "out there" AoS map if anyone has something they'd be willing to run. Like Sun or Diamond Mines or Soul Train...something of that nature.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 642
I'd be up for some AoS after BSG. Maybe we'll get you on the Rainforest. That's a weird one.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 967
I'll be bringing outpost. I played a game of this over the NBW weekend, and it was far less intimidating than I remembered. Should be quite doable.
Darren
user 8689497
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 17
Mike, if you are still looking for another for BSG, I am down
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 643
Darren, you're fifth, and we're damn glad to have you. Full table. See you at noon.

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,718
I may actually be able to make it Saturday for at least an hour or two. I'm 95% sure I'll be working in the area so I'll stop in and perhaps I can get in a game before heading back out to work.
A former member
Post #: 70
The Force is strong young Rodney
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,720
I should be there by noon and am willing to play a medium weight game that takes an hour or two to play. Anyone else interested? I'll have with me Walnut Grove, Coney Island, Kingdom Builder and anything else that anyone might be interested in playing that fits that time frame. Let me know if anyone wants me to bring anything specific they might wanna play :)

Games