The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Downtown Buffalo Con

Downtown Buffalo Con

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,732
Although I have a tough time planning that far ahead, I'd still be willing to pay the $20.00 for a weekend pass and take my chances that I would be able to make it at least for one day just to help support the effort.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 790
To be clear a 20$ weekend pass would be on top of the the 10$ badge correct? So it would be then $30 for the weekend? I dont think that is unreasonable and certainly better than having to purchase a ticket every 2 hrs.

But I think having a one day boardgaming pass would really encourage people to come out as some people dont wan't to or cant commit to more than one day. I dont want to spend 30 if I think I can only make it for one day or even just give me the flexibility to pay per day, but give people a slightly better bargain if they buy the full weekend pass.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 653
My suggestion was going to be $10 badge, plus a daily $5 boardgame sticker (or whatever). $25 for the weekend, and it would give people flexibility.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 643
I may have a scheduling conflict with this convention, it is too early for me to tell. However, a $20(plus base) pass would make me much more likely to show up. So count me as a half vote for the pass.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 980
Thanks for all your feedback guys. We'll be adding in a weekend pass and day passes for the Open Gaming area later this week.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 791
Awesome, thanks Mark I'll make sure to save this date to be there.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 981
We're also on facebook, if you care to RSVP there.
http://www.facebook.c...­
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 792
The other Mark brings up a good point we should let Rob know about this so he does his Celtic Club day another weekend.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 309
The other Mark brings up a good point we should let Rob know about this so he does his Celtic Club day another weekend.

Yeah, I feel obligated to support Rob's event no matter how much I want to go to this.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 982
Unfortunately, our dates are locked in at this point, and we cannot reschedule the QCC.