addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Downtown Buffalo Con

Downtown Buffalo Con

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 703
They also have free baskets of bacon on Saturday nights, if you want to be AWESOME.
Fixed that for you. :)

What bar is that? I need to be there after hours.

Whoops. Now I won't be down there til later. Things happen.

It's the Century Grill. http://www.thecentury...­
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 704
Got down there at 5. Played Monty Python Fluxx and Loot. Dodged out of a game of Dominant Species because I felt like crap. Split at 630.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,000
Mike, thanks for coming out and seeing us. Sorry you didn't get to play longer, but we'll be back next year, so hopefully then, we can get in a game if not sooner.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,001
What Con is this?. Is this the Sarpa (?) thing? I thought that was in March
SARPA does UBCon, which will be the weekend of April 19th.

This thread is about the Queen City Conquest. This was our first year, and it went very well. Hopefully next year, we will see you out there.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 705
Thanks, I got in a few hours on Saturday as well. I also got to watch some of Dread, which was helpful. I enjoyed myself and plan to return next year. Maybe I'll even pre-reg. smile
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,002
Maybe I'll even pre-reg. smile
As a matter of policy, I recommend it. :)