addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 22nd Games

February 22nd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,970
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Rails of New England (Tom Vasel doesn't like it) - Ryan - Filled - (Ryan, AndrewL, Joe, Paul, Don)
Core Worlds - Andy - Filled - (Andy, Jeff, Shelia, Rodney)

Slot 2
Defenders of the Realm - Andy - 1 seat available - (Andy, Jeff, Shelia)
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 794
I would like to run the game Rodney gave to me that I figured out the rules from the online FAQ, despite the poor rules the game seems to be right up my alley its a historical, economic, network building game, taking inspiration from silverton and crayon rails, if you like those types of games you might like this.

Rails of New England
2-5 players
3-4 hours
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 654
Vasel doesn't care for it.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 795

I wouldn't have thought you to be such a Vasel fanboy Mike. Vasel only likes games where he gets to blow stuff up or they are in space or he gets very excited if he gets to blow stuff up while in space. There are other criteria for enjoyment of games to be considered.

Though admittedly blowing stuff up while in space is quite fun.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 796

You know Mike you used to actually ....

• show up on wed.
  • play it
  • grumble

You're not nearly as much fun now when you skip directly to step 4. I feel like Im missing out on the full Mike experience, we miss your smiling face at game night.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,972
I feel like Im missing out on the full Mike experience, we miss your smiling face at game night.

Allow me. A pic of Mike playing a game he really enjoys. You can see it written all over his face.

Maybe that will hold you over until Mike can show up again, Ryan.

biggrin
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 797
ive been looking for a wallpaper pic for my laptop, thanks doug.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 655

Grinning ear-to-ear! That's what happens when I play a good game!

Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 469
And I thought that was indigestion.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 325
I figured he was star struck by the rock star next to him.

Shows what I know.

Mike - have you gotten a chance to try the Horned Rat expansion for CitOW yet? I've been hoping to give it a try at some point.