The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 22nd Games

February 22nd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,973
Is that guy sitting in the palm of your hand?
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 645
lol
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 969
It's actually a remarkably lifelike ventriloquist's doll that Mike is operating. You can tell by the hand gesture.cool
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,739
I'm not going to be able to stick around for two games. In fact I'm probably not going to be able to play multiple games for a few weeks because of my work commitments.

That's ok though... I should probably stay home and catch up on some sleep to get an earlier start on Thursday mornings. The quicker I can complete this contract the sooner I can get back to gaming :)
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 23
Defenders and Core Worlds please.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 82
Trains please
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,732
Rails of New England please, thanks.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 246
Both of Andy's games please if there's still room
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 327
Rodney,

If I flipped the order (Core Worlds first, and then Defenders of the Realm), would that work for you? I'd be happy to do so to make sure you get a chance to play Core Worlds.

Andy
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,740
Rodney,

If I flipped the order (Core Worlds first, and then Defenders of the Realm), would that work for you? I'd be happy to do so to make sure you get a chance to play Core Worlds.

Andy

Yes it would, but please don't feel like you have to change anything for me. If I don't get to play it I'm sure I'll get a chance eventually.