Buffalo, NY
Post #: 50
Rails please.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 328
Rodney,

If I flipped the order (Core Worlds first, and then Defenders of the Realm), would that work for you? I'd be happy to do so to make sure you get a chance to play Core Worlds.

Andy

Yes it would, but please don't feel like you have to change anything for me. If I don't get to play it I'm sure I'll get a chance eventually.

Currently, Jeff and Sheila are signed up for both Defenders and Core Worlds, so unless they have a concern about flipping the order, we'll plan on playing Core Worlds first, and Defenders of the Realm second, and reserve a slot in Core Worlds for Rodney.

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,418
Jumping in Rails of New England, but if there's more people that still need a game I'm happy to setup/run something else.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,741
Rodn­ey,

If I flipped the order (Core Worlds first, and then Defenders of the Realm), would that work for you? I'd be happy to do so to make sure you get a chance to play Core Worlds.

Andy

Yes it would, but please don't feel like you have to change anything for me. If I don't get to play it I'm sure I'll get a chance eventually.

Currently, Jeff and Sheila are signed up for both Defenders and Core Worlds, so unless they have a concern about flipping the order, we'll plan on playing Core Worlds first, and Defenders of the Realm second, and reserve a slot in Core Worlds for

Ok thanks, at least I'll get in one game this week :)

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 799
So why do potatoes have wool icons? Somebody used Joe's explanation as the reason why ... Im still not totally convinced but there you go. Nobody answered my rules question yet.