addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › BACSIM This Saturday

BACSIM This Saturday

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 970
Just a reminder that the March BACSIM is this Saturday. We got about 35 people last month, so come on out and join the big crowds! We'll be there by 11 am.

Grant
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 15
I'll be there, for the first time, and one of my local gaming buddies is coming too.

Games I'll be bringing:

• Eclipse
  • Game of Thrones 2e
  • Blood Bowl: Team Manager

Upon request, I can bring these:

• Star Trek: Fleet Captains
  • War of the Ring 2e
  • Axis & Allies anniversary edition
  • Conquest of Nerath
  • Runewars and the "Banners of War" expansion

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,982
I'm going to try and make it there by noon. I have a company function in the evening, however, so I'll be leaving by 3ish. I know I'll have Elder Sign with me as I haven't gotten a chance to play that yet. Other than that I'll prolly just toss some stuff in the bag.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 84
I'll be there alllll day. My better half is going to join in for the first couple hours as I believe she's growing suspicious when I disappear for a whole Saturday once a month.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 647
Alas, I do not return until Wednesday night. Been crazy out here, but I need me some board gaming fix.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 665
I will be teaching Dominant Species @noon. So far it's Midge and myself. We could use another couple of bodies. It plays up to 6. If you've never played, this would be a good time to give it a whirl. Experienced players are also welcome, so they can correct my mistakes. Cut me some slack, people. There are a lot of rules...

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 971
I've no doubt you'll find plenty of Dominant Species people.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,748
After going over my schedule it appears that I'll be working in the area once again on Saturday. So unless something changes I should be able to make it for a game or two.

Doug I'd be interested in Elder Sign, Takenoko, or even giving Pompeii another go. I'll plan on being there at Noon. If something changes I'll post another message here.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,984
I'll bring them, Rodney. I'd play any of those.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 316
Doug, we can all bring our copies and form an exclusive club. Mostly, we will just exclude Don...