The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 14th Games

March 14th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,987
Send an Email Post a Greeting
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Warriors & Traders - Andrew - Filled - (Andrew, Kyle, Andy, Paul, Don, Isaac)
Cleopatra and the Society of Architects - Doug - 1 seat available - (Doug, Rodney, Michael, Jeff)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,988
Feel like playing Cleopatra, Rodney? I could do that or Elfenland. Do you have a preference?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 808
Games on my mind are trying out High Frontier, a simulation game of launching space shuttles or giving Urban Sprawl or Rex another go.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 669
Games on my mind are trying out High Frontier, a simulation game of launching space shuttles or giving Urban Sprawl or Rex another go.

Do you expect to finish HF on a Wednesday? Are you going to pick up Bios Megafauna?

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,423

How did Rex go the other night?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 811

You inspired me to do a "Review a la Rodney" on Rex in the games played section.

I honestly have no idea how long High Frontier would lost the box says 180 min but that could be a total crock, maybe I should do a bit of investigating.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,424
Game­s on my mind are trying out High Frontier, a simulation game of launching space shuttles or giving Urban Sprawl or Rex another go.

You inspired me to do a "Review a la Rodney" on Rex in the games played section.

I honestly have no idea how long High Frontier would lost the box says 180 min but that could be a total crock, maybe I should do a bit of investigating.

Nice, I'll check it out.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,425
Feel like playing Cleopatra, Rodney? I could do that or Elfenland. Do you have a preference?

Rodney mentioned he acquired some kind of Brewster's Millions game which sounded awesome.
Michael
user 11606040
Niagara Falls, NY
Post #: 22
I should be coming back this week. Been awhile. I'll wait to see what the posted games are and come back here to commit to one.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,752

Rodney mentioned he acquired some kind of Brewster's Millions game which sounded awesome.

That game is Last Will, but I can run that in two weeks.

Doug I'll play either game you decide. Whatever one we don't play this week we can play the next time we meet at UB :)