The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 21st Games

March 21st Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,991
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Eclipse - Andy - Filled - (Andy, AndrewL, Jenna, Paul, Jeff, Don)
Kingsburg - Rodney - 4 seats available - (Rodney)
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 346
At the risk of people getting sick of it, I'd like to give Eclipse another try.

It seemed to work out ok with 6 last time, so if that many people want to play it, we'll do it:

Slot 1

Eclipse

30-45 minutes per player

2-6 Players

No experience necessary!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,756
I could run Kingsburg if your interested Andrew, but at the same time I wouldn't mind trying Eclipse again either.

I guess I'll wait and see how many plan on showing to decide if were going to need more than one game.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 94
I could run Kingsburg if your interested Andrew, but at the same time I wouldn't mind trying Eclipse again either.

I guess I'll wait and see how many plan on showing to decide if were going to need more than one game.

I'm with you Rodney, I'd also probably lean towards giving Eclipse another go but if we need a second game I'd certainly like to try Kingsburg..I'm sure it could probably be a Slot 2 game as well if you had something you were interested in trying.
A former member
Post #: 77
Has anyone played "War of the Roses" by Z-Man?. I've played it twice so far and I'm starting to like this game.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 95
Eclipse, please.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,109
Eclipse please
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,759
I'm in for Eclipse.

If we need a another game I'm willing to drop out of Eclipse and run Kingsburg if need be.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 27
Eclipse.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,429
I signed up for Eclipse but if there's people out there that need a game I'll hop out to help create a 2nd game.