addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 28th Games

March 28th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,994
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Elfenland - Doug - 1 seat available - (Doug +1, Rodney, Shelia, Don)
Goa - Andy - 2 seats available - (Andy, AndrewL)
Lords of Waterdeep - Paul - Filled - (Paul, Mark, Jenna, Jeff, Isaac)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,995
At Rodney's request, another oldie - but a goodie - I'll be running Elfenland. I'll have a guest with me (most likely). His name is Mike, but he smiles a lot more than our current Mike, so lets think of him as Mike 2.0.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 348
If Andrew is going to be there (and is still interested), I'll run:

Slot 1

Goa

Up to 4 players (one spot saved for Andrew)

~90 minutes
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 19
If there's room for more games I'd like to run the new D&D euro game "Lords of Waterdeep", 5 players. With teaching, it should take 5 players about 1.5 hours.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 655
I would love to try waterdeep.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 97
If Andrew is going to be there (and is still interested), I'll run:

Slot 1

Goa

Up to 4 players (one spot saved for Andrew)

~90 minutes

I'll definitely sign up for this but don't feel obligated to run it if there's something else you'd rather play.
A former member
Post #: 78
I'd like to show , but I might be out of town.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 318
Will be able to run three games quietly enough?

:)
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 248
Elfenland please
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 319
Lords of Waterdeep, please!!