addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › April 4th Games

April 4th Games

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 249
Last will please!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,433
Grabbed a spot in Last Will, but I'm flexible.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 54
How flexible are you don? I'd be interested in last will...
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 664
He's a gymnast.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,766
If there is enough interest I can run Last Will again next week for those that can't play this week.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 821
If there is not enough interest in Rex, Id be happy to switch to something else. Issac are you interested in Rex? If its the three of us Andrew and Andy Id be happy to bring out Urban Sprawl again or we could play goa or anything really, Im flexible and welcome to suggestions.

I have a feeling Paul will avoid it like the plague after his last experience.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,434
How flexible are you don? I'd be interested in last will...

I don't mind hopping over to Rex. I wanted to try that one as well.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 665
not coming tonight, no ride.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 822
Very sorry guys but I have a last minute family emergency and I have to bail, I hope you bring some games so you have enough games to play, but I need to be home tonight.

Will be there for sure next week, vacation!!! And staying up late :)