addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › April 11th Games

April 11th Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 101
Urban Sprawl what id prefer, but if you're gunning for that, Isaac, I can drop into something else.
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 352
So I don't have to eventually read the rules myself, I'll go with First Sparks.

Eden, NY
Post #: 1,736
First Sparks please.

Joe, did you figure out the rules for hunting? I read that section over and over and couldn't figure it out. The rules in that section are poorly written. Apparently I wasn't the only one struggling with it as their are many posts on the geek about it that help clarify that section.

I think I've got it figured out.

Is the confusion over the whole virtual mammoth thing? I think I understand how it works but I thought it was a little weird.

I just read that thread. I had it right.
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,774
Yeah that whole virtual thing had me confused. Plus the photo in the example is incorrect. He shouldn't have been allowed to place another clan member next to the second mammoth hunting ground as its not adjacent.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 668
I can do either lords of waterdeep or urban sprawl, whichever you prefer one way or the other.
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,436
Hopping into the First Sparks
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 825
We could also try Sprawl with 4 as long as we make a band of brothers to play quickly on our turns, easier said than done with a game with this many options, think Tikal AP...

But I am willing to give it a shot.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 669
I'd be down for Urban Sprawl with 4.
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 28
I have a friend coming so LoW can be an overflow game if needed. Add "Tom" to LoW please.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 102
I would be upwards of 30 minutes late today so I'm going to drop out of my spot.

If by chance Urban Sprawl is delayed that much anyway, feel free to shoot me a call/text 7162283427 otherwise I will be there next week.