addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › panera tomorrow ..

panera tomorrow ..

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 252
Hi everyone... I happen to be off from work tomorrow for the first time in forever on a tuesday.. I was thinking of going to the panera meetup but only one other person is going, the organiser... anyone else free that night that feels like going.. would be fun to have someone I know there for my first time to the group. =)
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 34
Ends up a number of people usually show up for Tuesday games; they just don't RSVP too early, nor too often.
A former member
Post #: 105
I hope everyone will always feel welcome to stop into Panera's (Sheridan near Delaware) on Tuesday or Saturdays at 6pm.

Only 3 times in more than three years have I ended up being alone at Panera's on a scheduled night. There are several people who regularly attend who either do not RSVP at all or RSVP late.

And even if I do end up there alone, I would welcome the company :-)

Peggy Getman
Organizer, Greater Buffalo Boardgame Meetup Group

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,778
As much as I'd like to make it, I cannot :(