addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 2nd Games

May 2nd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,011
I'm gonna try and make it to this one. I'm not 100% sure I can so I can't run a game, but for now I'm gonna grab a spot in Last Will.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 683
I'm gonna try and make it to this one. I'm not 100% sure I can so I can't run a game, but for now I'm gonna grab a spot in Last Will.

You're going to D'Youville?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 110

I was wondering if you planned on being at the BACSIM and if you would run Antiquity at BACSIM, if not may be I will try and get out Wednesday.

Thanks.

I am and I'd be happy to. Let me know between morning/afternoon/evening and ill make sure to set aside some time.

Still have an open spot on Wednesday, too..
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,012

That's the plan. We'll see if it works out or not.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 830
Only Don and Rodney before me RSVP'd, so in my email it looked like only 2 attendees!

Don't fall over but it looks like I will be there and I would like the last spot in Last Will. :)

April
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 839

That's the plan. We'll see if it works out or not.

Im sorry Doug but this completely messes up my system. My brain knows to go to D'youville if Doug is not coming. This is the only way I can remember where to go, if you sign up for a game my brain verification system will tell me to drive to UB, or its 2009 and Sheila and I are going to play Herocard with you. Either way I will be very confused.

FAIRY POWER!
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 59
I don't know which game I want. I liked last will but something tells me I should try antiquity...

I was hoping to be shut out of one by now. Hmm.

Decisions, decisions.

Antiquity please.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,013
Im sorry Doug but this completely messes up my system. My brain knows to go to D'youville if Doug is not coming. This is the only way I can remember where to go, if you sign up for a game my brain verification system will tell me to drive to UB, or its 2009 and Sheila and I are going to play Herocard with you. Either way I will be very confused.

FAIRY POWER!

That's OK, Ryan it looks like you are safe. The other half of the IT department here at work called in today so its unlikely I will be able to leave early. I have freed up my spot in Last Will. If I can make it, I'll be there on time, but its looking like odds of that happening are pretty slim...
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 33
Looks like I'll make it so I will take the last spot in Last Will if Doug is not there.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,128
Looks like I'm dropping out for tonight as well. Too much to do.