The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 9th Games

May 9th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,014
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 676
Hmm, looks like all the games are full up already.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 37
Looks like a perfect time for me to run Blood Bowl: Team Manager, slot 1, 4 players.

tongue
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,793
I can't make it this week so I won't be able to run anything :(
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 112
I just have no interest in Blood Bowl, is it a good game?. I should probably stop judging a book by its cover and attempt the game before I just pass it off, but it doesn't appeal to me.

I would of course like to play a game though. I'll probably just bring a few of my games and play whatever. I wouldn't mind another round of Ora & Labora if anyone is interested
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 38
Blood Bowl is more theme than strategy, more fun than serious and it helps to like the Blood Bowl lore/theme. I've always loved the Blood Bowl theme, a lot more than I like the boardgame, even though I played in many leagues.

I'll bring it just in case!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,444
I'd give Blood Bowl a try. What would be awesome is if we could Mark to play and be on the opposing team, but I've known for a while that Mark's just a big chicken so that'll never happen.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 324
Don calls me out, but can't get the job done....
Sad
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,445
Well at least you didn't chicken out this time. And if it weren't for <enter random excuse here> I would have certainly been victorious. I will have my revenge!
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 325
Somehow, we let Doug double his score in the last round and win.
You and I went head to head for the last two rounds, typical, and tanked each other....