addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 23rd Games

May 23rd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,025
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Dungeon Fighter - Jenna - Filled - (Jenna, Shelia, Doug, Kyle)
MIL - AndrewL - Filled - (AndrewL, Paul, Paul, Joe, Jeff)
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,137
Assuming it arrives on time (which it should), I'll run Dungeon Fighter
I'm going to limit it to 4 people
45 minutes
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 118
I'll of course play anything, but if there's any interest I'd like to try out MIL (1049), the only game whose name matches its bgg ranking. But if im the only one interested in this I'll happily roll into something else. BGG link
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,745
I'll of course play anything, but if there's any interest I'd like to try out MIL (1049), the only game whose name matches its bgg ranking. But if im the only one interested in this I'll happily roll into something else. BGG link

I don't know much about it but I'll try it.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 679
I would love to try mil at some point, but won't be there this week.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 119
So yea, officially running MIL.
2-5 players
2 hours

It's a worker placement game with some bidding and resource management. Great emphasis on player interaction, and it seems like a heavier game but the rules are pretry straight forward.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 254
Jenna's game please
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 62
MIL please
Paul
user 9349172