align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,142
Scott and I should be there at noon too. I won't even accidentally go to UB this time.
A former member
Post #: 85
Jenna,, I didn't see you at Bacsim on Sat.?
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,143
I was there. I was playing the dice bean game when you came over to our table.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 121
I have a couple friends back in Rochester for the summer and plan on going to the bacsim equivalent at Millenium in both June and July. I am 90% sure I'm going on the 16th, if anyone cares to join Ill have a couple seats free in my SUV. Probably a noon to 8 deal for me.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 846
hmmm I might be interested in the July one, assuming I dont have a little baby by then. The rochester crowd are good people and I havent been out there in years.