addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 13th Games

June 13th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,035
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Hawaii - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Jeff, Joe, Andy, Don)
Dominant Species - JP - 1 seat available - (JP, AndrewL, Paul, Ryan, Midge)
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 33
How does this group stand on Dominant Species? It's one of my favorite longer format games, and I'm happy to teach/re-teach the game if everyone hasn't been burn out on it previously!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,036
It was played quite a bit back a few months ago, but to my knowledge it hasn't hit the table in a while. I would guess you could find players if you offered it up.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 122
I am always down for DS, I love the game. My only requirement is that if Isaac is playing I dont want to sit adjacent to him or directly across from him. However I don't think ill be there to play next week.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 848
Thats a game I actually have been thinking I haven't played for a while so I'd be up for it.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,037
I am always down for DS, I love the game. My only requirement is that if Isaac is playing I dont want to sit adjacent to him or directly across from him. However I don't think ill be there to play next week.

Nor will he play it on Tuesdays or if the cafeteria is serving fish sticks.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 690
I think Big Ike swore off DS after I issued that epic beatdown at Bacsim a couple months ago.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 849
If we get mostly people that know it I would love to try the random setup, that seems like it could be very interesting.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 34
Well great. I'll bring my copy next week and I'll brush up on the random set up rules!
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 331
If it hasn't already been mentioned, DS hits the table a bit more regularly at Bacsim (the one Saturday a month event) due to the length of the game.