addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 984
It's about that time again.

If you're thinking about coming to WBC this year, you can let me know your travel plans to get onto the WBC travel list. The idea is to compile a list of when people will be there, how they're getting there, and how to contact them. This is primarily to help people not get stranded on the road if they break down (there is often one of us coming by again soon), and helps people find each other at the con.
If you're looking for a ride, let me know your timetable and I will see who may be able to take you. If you're looking for passengers, let me know.

Email me at ladue@buffalo.edu with:

Your itinerary (when you're going, how, who you're going with)

Your email address

Your cell phone number

Any questions and comments.

I will compile the list and periodically email it out to anyone who responds. If you don't want your info passed along, let me know.

Grant