addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 20th Games

June 20th Games

A former member
Post #: 33
I'll take High Frontier!
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,144
Is there enough interest for a second game of Thunderstone?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 48
I think JP plans on coming and was interested in Thunderstone.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,822
I'll bring along Castles of Burgundy as well.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 857
ow my brain hurts from reading high frontier rules, must go to sleep now...
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 38
I'm definitely coming and I'm definitely interested in T:A! See folks tonight.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,823
If anyone else coming has an extra copy of Thunderstone Advance laying around we might be able to split up into two groups.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 333
If anyone else coming has an extra copy of Thunderstone Advance laying around we might be able to split up into two groups.

Well, my copy is sitting in my car, but I am looking more and more like a scratch.