Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 36
I thought I'd start a new discussion on new recently purchased games. This might be easier than having to look through everyone's library of total games. If anyone has any interest in trying any of these new additions, perhaps we can bring them to future gaming sessions. If anyone would like to add there latest additions feel free. Here are my recent additions within the past two weeks....

Loco
Bang Dodge City
Ticket to Ride: USA 1910
Rum & Pirates
Cleopatra and the Society of Architects
TAMSK
Monkeys on the Moon
Taj Mahal
Alhambra The Vizier's Favour
Alhambra The Thief's Turn
Alhambra The City Gates
Alhambra The Treasure Chamber
Aladdin's Dragons
Quoridor
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 518
Nice haul.

Taj Mahal has become one of my favorite games. If you want to bring it some Wednesday, I'll be happy to teach it.
A former member
Post #: 19
Rum & Pirates was run a few weeks ago. It's a fun game with a good piratey theme and some interesting strategy.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 37
Nice haul.

Taj Mahal has become one of my favorite games. If you want to bring it some Wednesday, I'll be happy to teach it.

I've got a ton of games I need to learn that I haven't played yet. I know you wanted to try Timbuktu, but I'm not sure if I should bring it this week or next. Sort of depends on what everyone else has slotted.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 40
Picked up Knights of Charlemagne and Easy come easy go today. I dunno.... they both said Reiner Knizia so I bought them laughing
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 42
Africa. Another one by knizia smile
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,432
Why do I think this thread is gonna be really healthy for Rodney's post count? wink
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 43
HEHE. biggrin I'm at 240 games to date. 250 should be no problem by years end. I wonder if next year at this time if I'll be talking 500 lol. No way! I already need to put an addition onto the house just to store these things <g>.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 47
Starship Catan
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 55
Snorta (had to see what all the excitement was about) smile

Lighting Reaction (I'll bring this one Wednesday) devilish